Before Care for Brows
To ensure optimal results on your new brows, please follow the BEFORE CARE a minimum of 48 hours prior:
- Do not consume alcohol, caffeine, smoke cigarettes, or take blood thinners (aspirin, ibuprofen, Niacin, fish/primrose oil) to avoid excess bleeding and sensitivity.
- No tweezing, waxing or shaving of the hair will be required before your procedure. I will draw your preferred brow shape, then remove any unwanted hair.
DAY OF APPOINTMENT:
- On your appointment day, we ask that you come prepared to be as relaxed as possible for the duration of your cosmetic tattoo.
- Ensure that you reserve the appropriate amount of time to avoid rushing and being anxious during your procedure.
- Eat a light snack 20 to 30 minutes before arriving.
- Wear relaxed clothing that you can sit and lay down in for an extended period of time.
- Bring photos of the style that you prefer for your chosen service, or come with them drawn in, or have photos of yourself with your preference. Please note that these are just guidelines for me to see what you like – We may not use them, and will advise you based on my professional opinion.
- If you’re nervous about pain or are on your menstrual cycle (you’ll be more sensitive): Take a Tylenol right before your appointment, or you can opt to purchase Dr. Numb or Zensa (topical numbing cream-5% Lidocaine) from a pharmacy or Amazon and apply it to the treatment area 30 minutes prior to your appointment.