Before Care for Eyeliner
To ensure optimal results for your new eyeliner, please follow the BEFORE CARE:
48 HOURS BEFORE:
- Any eyelash or eyebrow tinting or eyelash curling should be done 48 hours before, or two weeks after the procedure.
- Any eyelash extensions must be removed prior to your appt.
- Do not consume alcohol, caffeine, smoke cigarettes, or take blood thinners (aspirin, ibuprofen, Niacin, fish/primrose oil) to avoid excess bleeding and sensitivity.
- Please do not come with any eye makeup.
- DO NOT wear contact lenses during or within 48 hours following the eyeliner procedure. Remember to bring your glasses. You may resume wearing your contact lenses as soon as your eyes return to their pre-tattooed condition.
- Make sure to eat a satiating meal 20-30 minutes before your appointment to avoid anxiousness.
- Ensure that you reserve the appropriate amount of time to avoid rushing and being anxious during your procedure.
- Wear relaxed clothing that you can sit and lay down in for an extended period of time.
- Take a Tylenol before your appointment if you’re nervous about pain or if you’re on your menstrual cycle as you’ll be more sensitive.