- We will provide you with an aftercare kit which includes two sterile wipes for wiping off any lymph/blood 4 hours after the procedure, then to wipe again before you go to sleep. A disposable Brow Shield is included so that when you shower, your brows can be kept as dry as possible until after the brows peel (7+ days)
- Immediately following the procedure, you may experience minimal discomfort on the treated area. Many clients describe a similar sensation as a sunburn, with redness and swelling. Symptoms will subside within 24 to 48 hours.
- During the first week, the tattooed area will initially appear to be darker and bolder in color and more sharply defined than the final result. Minimal scabbing or flaking of the skin is normal throughout the first few weeks of the healing period. To avoid loss of pigmentation, DO NOT itch or remove scabs, allow for the brows to naturally flake (itchiness is normal at this time but DO NOT ITCH). They will naturally fall off on their own.
- When showering please take extra care to ensure they are kept as dry as possible until after the brows peel (after 7 days) as this will help the pigment settle into the skin for longer lasting results. Do not scrub, wash, pick, wiggle/move, or itch your new brows. Let them peel and fall of as naturally as possible.
- We recommend that you use a gentle facial cleanser to cleanse your skin. One that doesn’t contain AHA , glycolic, lactic acids , or Retin A products as they will fade the pigmentation. Please do not cleanse directly on the brows during the first week. Do not splash wash your face.
Day 14 ONWARDS
- To ensure that your brows last as long as possible, once brows are healed, apply sunscreen (SPF over 15) on the brows to prevent fading. Please avoid exfoliants and excessive cleansing on the area. In order to insure the best outcome we recommend the 6-8 week touch up.
In order to help the pigment settle into the skin for longer lasting results, NO:
– Swimming, saunas, steam, sweat or products on or around the area.
– Oils, moisturisers, exfoliants, makeup across the brows, forehead or eyelids.
– Massages or facials.
– Sun tanning or sun exposure to the area.
– Tint, wax, or do peels, electrolysis, or laser hair removal treatments around the treated area.
Annual maintenance is recommended to upkeep your ideal look of your brows.